Tachometer เครื่องวัดความเร็วรอบ มิเตอร์วัดความเร็วรอบ แบบใช้แสงLaser
Digital Laser Tachometer - DT-2236C Contact New Tach
ราคาพิเศษ 3,200 บาท
Tachometers are used for counting the revolutions of an engine per minute, and this multi-function digital tachometer allows you to do that accurately and quickly both from a distance by using the laser, or, if you prefer, by using the contact function and attachments.Unlike some lesser models on the market, this tachometer has a fantastic, wide measuring range of 0.5 to 99,999 RPM.
An advanced one chip microcomputer LSI-circuit and crystal time base provide consistently highly-accurate readings in the fastest time possible.
The clear digital display shows the exact RPM with no guessing and no errors whilst the memory function will store the last taken maximum and minimum values at the press of a button.
The ergonomically designed casing fits comfortably in either hand and is made from ultra light, yet durable plastic, protecting the delicate internal workings and ensuring maintenance free performance for years to come.Features:
- Multi function - switch between laser and contact reading to suit the job in hand
- Laser function reads RPM
- Use contact function to read RPM, m/min and ft/min
- Wide measurement range of 0.5 to 99,999 RPM
- Retrieve last maximum and minimum reading at a press of the 'memory button'
- Clear LCD display with insignificant zero suppression
- Fast and accurate readings - no guesswork or errors
- Lightweight tough plastic is ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably in either hand
- Display: 5 digit LCD with function annunciation
- Photo tach measurement: 2.5 to 99,999 RPM
- Contact tach measurement: 0.5 to 19,999 RPM
- m/min surface speed: 0.05 to 1,999.9 m/min
- Resolution of photo tach: 0.1 RPM (2.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
- Resolution of contact tach: 0.1 RPM (0.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
- m/min surface speed: 0.01 m/min (0.005 to 99.99m/min) or 0.1 m/min (over 100 m/min)
- Accuracy: ± (0.05% + 1 digit)
- Sampling time: 0.8 seconds over 60 RPM
- Photo detection distance: 50 to 500mm or 2 to 20"
- Test range select: automatic
- Memory: last maximum value & last minimum value
- Time base: quartz crystal
- Circuit: One chip of microcomputer LSI circuit
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA (UM-3) batteries (sorry not included)
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Screen size: 5 x 2.4cm (1.9 x 0.9 ")
- Unit size: 7.5 x 22 x 4 cm (3 x 8.5 x 1.5")
- Weight: 300g/ 0.65lb (inc battery)
- Sturdy carry/storage case with internal padding
- 600mm reflective tape marks
- Contact speed measurement fitting
- Contact rotational speed measurement fitting
- Instruction manual
NT INNOVATION CO., LTD.
เครื่องแก้ว บิกเกอร์ กระบอกตวง